We use your Personal Information (as defined below) for providing and improving the Service, identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests and inquiries, and servicing your orders. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- How We Collect and Use Information
- Information we collect about you:
Data collected through use of the Service. After you set up your account, we may ask for other profile and demographic information, such as personal emergency instructions and information, and nickname.
Messages and User Content. We collect information when you message other users, and/or others message you, through use of the service. We may also retain any messages you send to us, and/or we send to you.
We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service and to communicate directly with you. You can control your receipt of email and text alerts by visiting “Settings” under your account page. We may also send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, parental consent notification, order confirmations, change or updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices, etc.). You may not opt-out of Service-related e-mails.
- Information we receive about you from others:
Social Media. When you interact with our site through various social media accounts or content distribution channels (“Third Party Accounts”) we may receive information from the applicable Third Party Account such as your profile information, profile picture, gender, user name, user ID associated with your social media account, age range, language, country, friends list, and any other information you permit the Third Party Account to share with third parties. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the applicable Third Party Account. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to Nimble’s website or Service.
- Information we collect automatically through the use of technology:
When you visit our website or Service, we and our business partners may collect certain information about your computer or device through technology such as cookies, web beacons, log files, or other tracking/recording tools. The information we collect through the use of tracking technologies includes, but is not limited to, IP address, location, browser and operating system (OS) information, referring/exit pages and URLs, click stream data and information about how you interact with links on the website, or Service, domain names, landing pages, page views, cookie data that allows us to uniquely identify your browser and track your browsing behavior on our site or other persistent identifiers including across external sites. Some or all of this data may be combined with other personally identifying information described above. We use this information to:
- Remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site or Service
- Provide custom, personalized content and information, including advertising
- Monitor the effectiveness of our Service and our marketing campaigns
- Monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, users, traffic, and demographic patterns
- Diagnose or fix technology problems reported by our Users or engineers that are associated with certain IP addresses or User IDs, and Automatically update our Service on your system and related devices.
We may also collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your browser, including the pages you visit, your use of third party applications, and other information that assists us in analyzing and improving the Service. Although we do our best to honor the privacy preferences of our Users, we are not able to respond to Do Not Track signals from your browser at this time.
Do Not Track Disclosure. Some browsers have a “do not track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. We currently do not respond to “do not track” signals.
- Sharing of Your Information
Personal Information: We may share your personal information with third parties outside the Company and its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates in some circumstances, including but not limited to:
- We may share your personal information with our third-party business partners, vendors and consultants who perform services on our behalf or who help us provide our Services, such as accounting, managerial, technical, marketing or analytic services.
- We may share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Any information or content that you voluntarily post to our website, or to one of our pages in external sites (i.e.: Facebook, Twitter, etc.) will automatically be available to the public. We may publicly post your reviews and comments online on our website or Service, or link your reviews to third party websites.
- We may aggregate or otherwise strip all personally identifying information from our data and may share that anonymized and/or aggregated data with third parties.
- We may at any time buy or sell/divest the company, or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Personal information such as customer names and email addresses, and other user information related to the Service will likely be one of the items transferred in these types of transactions. We may also share, transfer or assign such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions or similar transactions or proceeding.
- We may share any Personal Information to a third party with your prior written consent to do so.
- How We Protect Your Information
Nimble cares about the security of your information and uses commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information we collect and that we share with our service providers. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Your Choices About Your Information
You may, of course, decline to submit any personal information through the Service, in which case Nimble may not be able to provide its Services to you.
Modifying Your Account Information and Settings: You may modify your account information, update or amend your personal information, or change your password at any time by logging in to your account. You can also stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. We make every effort to promptly process all unsubscribe requests. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, parental consent notification, order confirmations, change or updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices and/or concerning financial/payments). If you have any questions about reviewing or modifying your account information, you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your account is terminated, any association between your account and information we store will no longer be accessible through your account, and you may request removal of your information from our Service by contacting us at email@example.com. However, given the nature of sharing on the Services, any public activity on your account prior to deletion will remain stored on our servers and will remain accessible to the public.
- Delete Your Account and Personal Information:We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon cancellation of your account for any reason we may remove all account information, payment information, personal information, and any content provided by you in the account, except as otherwise licensed pursuant to a separate agreement with you. Testimonials
We may display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our website in addition to other endorsements. If you provide such a testimonial, we may post your testimonial along with your name without your previous authorization. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, please contact us. If you provide us with comments or feedback we may collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail to send you a reply and improve our Service.
- International Transfer
The Service is hosted in the United States. If you choose to use the Service from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your Personal Information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing and, by providing your Personal Information on the Service, you consent to that transfer, storage and processing.
- License to Content
In some events you may agree that we will have a license to certain content you provide to the Services pursuant to a separate agreement signed by you and us.
- Children’s Privacy
Only persons age 18 or older have permission to access our Service. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers. If you believe that we might have inadvertently collected information from a child under 13 without parental consent, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Links to Other Web Sites and Services
- Your California Privacy Rights
2400 Wyandotte St c,
Mountain View, CA 94043
Alternatively, you may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “California Privacy Rights” in the subject line.
- How to Contact Us
2400 Wyandotte St c,
Mountain View, CA 94043