Join the Collective
Get regular news and updates.
In the previous post I presented the first pass model of Robyn the mouse for review by the team.
Scott had some great notes for me! He provided some drawings focusing on a few areas I could really improve. Most notably he changed the arms and legs into little sticks and tightened up the base of the ears.
While this was a deviation from the original design, I liked it much better, so I went for it!
Adjusting the model to match the painting.
You can also see that we moved the eyes over to one side of the body. This provided a huge boost in “cuteness”!